Whether you are hungry or even after eating full meal it can be trigger. It can also affect the health of human body as having experience such illness and disease.
Indeed, whatever it is too much will be not good at all. When there is excess secretion of acids in the gastric glands of the stomach acidity occurs. Commonly known as heartburn what we feel is when the secretion is more than usual.
Also you might get acidosis cause by the abnormal conditions that result from an imbalance in the pH of the blood caused by an excess of acid. In this reason, you should be aware of symptoms will occur.
1. Having Weight gain and obesity: This is the reason you are unable to lose weight when your body is too acidic. In order to lessen the acidity, this requires to drink a lot of water to maintain body’s alkaline.
2. Feeling of Headaches, sleepiness and confusion: It is a symptom that your body is not neutralizing enough calcium because of having too much acid. Which means inadequate of calcium can cause you sleeplessness, headache and confusion.
3. Problems in skin such as allergies and acne: The skin will not compensate well to its function because of too acids try to flash it out. Then the form of acne, allergies, rashes and eczema will occur.
4. Feeling Fatigue and low energy: In result, poor absorption of nutrients affects the manufacturing of hormones and enzymes needed to produce energy. This further induces a state of fatigue.
5. Respiratory problems will occur: Eventually, Mucus production is the body’s natural defense mechanism against an acid buildup in an effort to flush it out of the body through the nasal passage. It indicates that your body is overload with acid.
6. Oral Health problems: If you experience increased sensitivity to foods and drinks that are too cold or too hot it could be possible of acidity starts affecting your teeth. In result, you will suffer such as bleeding gums, tooth cavities and other oral health issues.
7. High risk of Osteoporosis: It occurs when your fluids are too acidic, your body will do everything in its power to maintain an alkaline balance to keep functioning properly. But the problem, the body is not well of compensating by pulling minerals from your tissues and other organs to alkalize and minimize acidity.
How to avoid acidity?
-Don’t consume spicy food or fried foods too often.
-Eat more fruits and vegetables. One should be taking at least 2 servings of fruits and 3-4 servings of vegetables. Green leafy vegetables would be real good choice to go for.
-Eat small, regular meals. Try to reduce the gap between meals to not more than 3 hours. – Consume your last meal at least a few hours before sleeping.
-Avoid medications like NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) and steroids.
-Reduce stress. Deep breathing, going for a walk and be in nature are some of the activities which help in reducing the stress.