According the Brain Aneurysm Foundation, about one in 50 people develop a brain aneurysm, but most do not rupture.
One of the most consider as a traitor killer brain disease is aneurysm because of sudden attack that can lead to life threatening.
Though scary, brain aneurysm ruptures are relatively rare. Another 25 percent of patients may die of complications within 6 months. Up to two-thirds of those who survive will be left with some sort of neurological deficit.
What is Brain Aneurysm? A cerebral aneurysm is a thin or weak spot that can occur on a blood vessel of the brain.
The aneurysm causes that area of the vessel to enlarge and fill with blood. As a result, the blood vessel may begin to bulge and put stress on nerves or surrounding brain tissue.
It can burst and cause devastating bleeding in the brain. Providing some awareness about this traitor killer brain disease will help you and to your love ones in order to avoid some factors that shows below:
1. Straining the Toilet: Having constipation is irritable and sometimes others is to do force their bowels to come out but that is not a good way because can trigger to bursting of a weak blood vessel. Aneurysm will not experience immediately for doing so but if you already have it and you force it then it may cause ruptured brain aneurysm in the long run. As mostly doctor advice is to take laxative.
2. Drinking Softdrinks: As a matter of fact, the high amount of sugar combine with equal amount of caffeine can definitely bad not only for your sugar levels but also the blood vessel in your brain.
3. Getting Frightened or Surprised: Sadly, this is the most dangerous situation for someone with brain aneurysm because your blood vessel is prone to burst when you have a startling experience. The percentage of ruptured brain aneurysm is increased to 23 times.
4. Emotionally Anger: Anger can increase your blood pressure dramatically and can trigger brain bleed for up to seven times. Less prone from suffering ruptured brain aneurysm are those people with calm personalities.
5. Heavy Exercises: Best way to do, before you enroll yourself at the gym or do other exercise that may cause you serious health risks it is important to ask your doctor first and undergo executive check-up.
6. Drinking Coffee: It advisable to consume coffee in moderation and for those with weak blood vessel should be avoided of intaking coffee. Since, aneurysm is a brain disease and no one knows when or to whom it will attack even doctors cannot anticipate. In such a way of following some health reminders, lifestyle changes and always be mindful of what you eat.